Art Bluck

The life and times of a struggling wannabe artist...

NavBar

Pyalung Amanu [Word Game]


Design A

Design B

Did this two as a cover for a game my old college professor is developing, entitled "Pyalung Amanu" which is a kapampangan term directly translated as "Larong Salita" in Filipino or "Word Game" in English, the game is similar to the game Hangaroo, in which the player is given a limited amount of chances to figure out the word being mentioned by the clue or phrase given. although I wasn't commissioned for this task I still had a blast, cause beside this cover design I also helped in creating the basic sprite for the movement of the character when the player is winning

HAPPY FROG







DISAPPOINTED FROG
and another for when the player is losing.








Design B was chosen by my professor, up to now the game is being developed but I hope it would be awesome! I can't wait :D


No comments :

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *