Art Bluck

The life and times of a struggling wannabe artist...

NavBar

Rivals


  
Breen

Hyori


























So yeah, I've been slacking off lately mostly because I've been busy playing PC games, Dragon Age and Kingdom of Amalur are awesome I might write a review on my other blog about them, but anyway going back, I haven't drawn anything of the novel I'm working on and it's rather frustrating, I just can't get the right idea on how to make it look right, I'm used to drawing comics but a novel with more detailed illustrations isn't really something I can just go and do. I still need a lot to learn and a lot to think about with my soon departure for a volunteer job in Thailand next year, I only have a month to actually finish at least the first chapter. I feel like I'm in a rut, but hopefully I could clear my head and focus on what I need to do. Until then be posting soon, hopefully...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *